Friday 8 November 2013

Selena Gomez Sports Short Locks in Sexy Shoot; Following Kpop Singer IU’s Recent Bob?

Selena Gomez showed new short hair for a photo shoot in the latest issue of Flaunt magazine. Most media is immediately comparing it to recent short hair styles by Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lawrence, but the trend is international. Last week, Korean pop star IU debuted a new short hair style.

In the Flaunt magazine spread, Selena Gomez’s short hair is a wig, and it brings out her sultry side accentuated with smoky eye makeup and sexy lingerie.

Kpop star IU had to cut her hair short after it got damaged by a dye job she got for the cover of her new album. This summer, Miley Cyrus also cut her hair very short after a similar dye job gone bad., right before Miley Cyrus changed her image to the new sexy twerking VMA performance style. IU seems to be going in the same direction.
At the time, Kpop singer IU said "My new album is like a sweet red candy. The album cover was in black and white, but I dyed my hair red, so it felt really sweet."

Like Us on Facebook :

Kpop star IU admitted she cut her hair short because it was damaged from dyeing her hair blonde.

IU said "After I dyed my hair blonde for my album concept, my hair got damaged. But I've always thought that I should try a short hairdo at least once... I tried red hair before, and then I cut it short."

Selena Gomez took the time so counter a feud she’s in with 17-year-old "Royals" singer Lorde who said about "Come and Get It" "I'm a feminist and the theme of her song is, ‘'When you're ready, come and get it from me.'" "I'm sick of women being portraed this way."

Gomez told Flaunt Magazine "That's not feminism. [Lorde is] not supporting other women. That's my honest opinion, that's what I would say to her if I saw her."

The media was speculating that IU cut her hair for her role on the new KBS 2TV drama "Pretty Man." The new drama debuts after "Secrets: on November 20.

Two years ago, in 2011, IU had a different kind of hair problem. IU was losing her hair because of stress.

IU told the Korean national newspaper Sports Donga that while she was making her second album, “Last Fantasy,” she discovered, “a coin-sized bald spot on my head.” B

The Kpop star said it was because of stress. IU said “To be honest I suffered from a headache maybe because I was always trying to bear this and that. And in the end, one coin-sized hole of my bare skin appeared on my head.”



No comments:

Post a Comment