Thursday 7 November 2013

[News] IU reveals why she cut her hair short

IU reveals why she cut her hair short
[News] IU reveals why she cut her hair short

IU revealed that she cut her hair short to chop off the damage from dyeing her hair blonde.

On the October 31st broadcast of KBS Cool FM's 'Choi Daniel's Pops Pops', IU shared that her hairstyle transformation was not for her album or drama. She revealed, "After I dyed my hair blonde for my album concept, my hair got damaged. But I've always thought that I should try a short hairdo at least once... I tried red hair before, and then I cut it short."

When asked about her first impression of DJ Choi Daniel, she commented, "This is not my first time meeting you as I've previously greeted you while crossing paths. I also met you during the congratulatory stage for the acting awards ceremony. But this is my first time having a conversation with you."

Whatever the reason may be, IU's new short hairstyle suits her role on the new KBS 2TV drama 'Pretty Man', which will premiere following 'Secrets' on November 20!



No comments:

Post a Comment