Thursday 7 November 2013

IU shared having vocal nodules because of laughing

Singer IU appeared as one of the guest on the October 31 episode of "Happy Together 3" and shared having gotten a vocal nodules due to laughing reactions on any variety show when she was a rookie.

When being asked if she had any experience of having some sad moments when she was just still a rookie, she responded,"When I was still a rookie, they never really spoke to me in variety shows. Since the mic never came my way, all I did was reactions. I actually got vocal nodules because of that."

Like Us on Facebook :

She shared that it made her feel sad not be able to sing and pitiful to herself just because of laughing on a variety show, she sacrifice her voice.

The hosts also asked curious about how IU end up her laughed to got that nodules on her and IU responded saying, "I laughed really loud when I was a rookie. Some of it was because I actually thought something was funny, and some of it was overly exaggerated reactions, so I might get caught on camera. IU also says she even said that she's going to do everything just to get notice.



No comments:

Post a Comment