Thursday 7 November 2013

Jennifer Aniston and Kpop Star IU Both Chopped Off Their Locks After Disastrous Hair Work; Miley Cyrus Cut Her Hair Short This Summer After a Bad Bob; Is This a Trend?

Celebrities are having bad hair days all over the world. Jennifer Aniston stepped out with her new short do after a Brazilian blowout snafu. Kpop star IU had to cut her hair short after it got damaged by a dye job she got for the cover of her new album. This summer, Miley Cyrus also cut her hair very short after a similar dye job gone bad., right before Miley Cyrus changed her image to the new sexy twerking VMA performance style. IU seems to be going in the same direction.

At the time, Kpop singer IU said "My new album is like a sweet red candy. The album cover was in black and white, but I dyed my hair red, so it felt really sweet."

Jennifer Aniston used to be famous for her trend-setting style, but Jennifer Aniston chopped off her hair after a Brazilian do turned it into a mess. Kristin Chenoweth also got a new pixie haircut. Pamela Anderson and Charlize Theron also got severe style changes.

Like Us on Facebook :

Kpop star IU admitted she cut her hair short because it was damaged from dyeing her hair blonde.

IU said "After I dyed my hair blonde for my album concept, my hair got damaged. But I've always thought that I should try a short hairdo at least once... I tried red hair before, and then I cut it short."

The media was speculating that IU cut her hair for her role on the new KBS 2TV drama "Pretty Man." The new drama debuts after "Secrets: on November 20.

Two years ago, in 2011, IU had a different kind of hair problem. IU was losing her hair because of stress.

IU told the Korean national newspaper Sports Donga that while she was making her second album, “Last Fantasy,” she discovered, “a coin-sized bald spot on my head.” B

The Kpop star said it was because of stress. IU said “To be honest I suffered from a headache maybe because I was always trying to bear this and that. And in the end, one coin-sized hole of my bare skin appeared on my head.”

Jennifer Aniston debuted her new short hair on Monday in Beverly Hills. She said "It’s right at my jaw line, maybe a little longer. It was kind of spur-of-the-moment. I was flipping through the television channels and I paused it to take a picture and I sent it to Chris, and he said, 'That’s [stylist] Lawren Howell from Vogue!' And then he said, 'I just cut that!' So that’s it. He went way shorter than hers, but she was the inspiration."



No comments:

Post a Comment