Wednesday 6 November 2013

Suzy Of Miss A Shoots Down Rumors She Is Dating Actor Sung Joon: 'We Are Just Good Friends'

South Korean teen singer and actress Bae Suzy broke her silence about recent paparazzi photos that appear to show her stepping out with her "Gu Family Book" co-star Sung Joon, in an interview this week with the publication Newsen.

Known for her wholesome, girl-next-door image, Suzy, who is a member of the K-pop group Miss A, claims there is no truth to rumors she and Sung are dating.

"Sung Joon and I hang out often because we are close. That's all," said the 19-year-old singer."

Like Us on Facebook :

"There is nothing I can say if you ask me why Sung Joon put his arm around me. We are just good friends."

Representatives for both of the actors have denied the duo is dating, according to eNEWS.

When asked to picture her ideal relationship, Suzy admitted her concept of perfection is far from some idealistic teenage fantasy.

"I don't really dream of a lovey-dovey kind of a relationship," she said.

"My personality doesn't suit it. I never really daydream about the perfect kind of date or how I would feel in such a date. Instead, I want an honest, and straight-forward kind of a relationship, where I can openly share my thoughts with the other person."

On the subject if there are other celebrities she is close to, Suzy named solo singer IU as a good friend, but failed to include the names of any male performers.

The other three members of Miss A, who are currently promoting their second full-length album, "Hush", joined Suzy in the interview.

Band member Lee Min Young admitted to being a bit jealous of Suzy's overwhelming popularity.

"I envy her, but at the same time I am happy that one of our members is doing so well," Min said.

"I also want to show off more of my charm to fans, but I don't how I will do that yet."

The 22-year-old singer admitted that her superstar bandmate has made major strides in her acting.

"When Suzy first appeared in 'Dream High,' it was awkward to watch, but now she is very natural in her acting," Min said.

But Min avoids trying to help Suzy with her various acting roles.

"I don't give advice to her because she's on too many shows on TV," she said.



No comments:

Post a Comment