Thursday 31 October 2013

ZE:A’s Park Hyungsik for Cosmopolitan Magazine

ZE:A’s Park Hyungsik recently did a pictorial for Cosmopolitan magazine.

He has recently been all over the place, appearing on music shows, variety programs, drama,s and musicals. He’s been busy everyday, yet Park Hyungsik says, “Due to MBC’s ‘Real Men,’ my stamina has increased so I am available to keep up with all my activities.” It seems like being busy does have its advantages.

“On ‘Real Men,’ I have the ‘baby soldier’ image, and similarly at home and in my group (ZE:A), as well as on ‘Real Men,’ I am the maknae (the youngest). I usually have a lot of aegyo and am the type who shows my real emotions,” he said, revealing his true personality.

He also stated his ideal type, “When I look at the opposite sex, I look at their eyes the most. I like eyes that are captivating and suck you right in.” However, he added, “I don’t think now is the right time for me to be dating. Even if I come to like someone, I think I will have to continue being just friends with them,” showing his dependability despite his appearance as the maknae with lots of aegyo.

Park Hyungsik will be participating in ZE:A’s first solo concert on November 23 at the SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium, and is also currently acting in SBS’ “The Heirs” as Myung Soo. With a fully packed schedule, Park Hyungsik revealed his ambitions, “I want to keep developing, so that I can become a person who has a lot to show for anything I do.”

Park Hyungsik’s pictorial and interview will be available through the November edition of Cosmopolitan magazine.

Park Hyungsik 3

Park Hyungsik 2

Park Hyungsik



No comments:

Post a Comment