Wednesday 30 October 2013

Yoon Eun Hye Expresses Embarrassment Over Acceptance Speech Mistake

On October 20, Yoon Eun Hye posted on her Twitter, “News. I’m embarrassed about my mistake. Coming down the stairs, I was so nervous I forgot everything. My mind went blank.. But still, thank you to everyone who supported me. I’ll return it from a more humble place. The love I’ve received.”

At the 10th Anniversary Hallyu Awards that was held in Japan on October 19, Yoon Eun Hye was presented with the Korean Drama Excellence Award for the Female Actor category. While delivering her acceptance speech in Japanese, she completely forgot what she was saying, and was forced to resume reading her speech from her palm.

Other Korean stars that received awards that day include Bae Yong Joon, Kara, DBSK, Kim Hyun Joong, and IU

Currently, Yoon Eun Hye is shooting the KBS drama “Future Choice.”



No comments:

Post a Comment