Tuesday 29 October 2013

Psy ‘Stressed! From Being Forced Overseas’

"Gentleman" star Psy gives a heads up on his exciting upcoming concert, and reveals his feelings on becoming an international singer.

On October 28th, Psy asked his Twitter followers, "What is moonlight gymnastics?" along with a photo.

The photo reads, "Psy Concert All Night Stand Moonlight Exercise," and announces his upcoming concert.

Like Us on Facebook :

Along with the poster, Psy used his unique wit to express his feelings about his success.

He wrote, "I had a really difficult time this year. Somehow I ended up being forced into overseas activities, already for 1 year now. Because I lacked class, I tried to muster up the class I had and didn't have to try and become a hot-looking little red pepper, but all I ended up with was better English skills and more stress. "

He continued, "I used to attend festivals and perform 15 songs at a time, but for the past year I've just been living off 2 songs."

He concluded with this, "Moonlight exercise! Let's do this" and "With a heart of serving the customer, sincerely Psy. It's considered cheating if you just go home!"

Psy will hold solo concerts at the Olympic Gymastics Stadium in Seoul for three consecutive days on December 20th, 21st, and 22nd, and hold his final concert on December 24th.

Photo credit: Star News



No comments:

Post a Comment