Monday 26 August 2013

[News] Sulli f(x) admits Taeyeon (SNSD) & IU prettier than her

Sulli, f(x), Taeyeon, SNSD, IU
[News] Sulli f(x) admits Taeyeon (SNSD) & IU prettier than her

In the latest episode of " Radio Star "aired on 21/8,  Sulli  f (x)  has shared about her in the top 10 most beautiful women. 

Sulli revealed that as a child, there a homework is to write about themselves on their own. She wrote: " I think its beautiful, but I do not understand why other people are thinking like beautiful vay.Toi have you. "

Sulli said:  "I think I have heard many compliments that I pretty quite often as a child. "

In the program has revealed a picture of Sulli from childhood days & said that she is a lovely girl. 

The MC asked: " I have actually said that they in the top 10 beautiful member of the girl group, right? " 
Sulli explained:  "The seniors have asked me whether I think you are the most beautiful idol top 3 no. I told them that" does not. "They say that the top 5, why? She told" no "they said, why even top 10? She does not want to answer" no "more should I say" may. "

the MC asked:  " It is true that. Who do you think is more beautiful than me?  Sulli replied : "I think Taeyeon  &  IU  really very nice. "



No comments:

Post a Comment