Thursday 29 August 2013

[News] IU to dedicate a duet for fans of "You Are the Best!"

IU
[News] IU to dedicate a duet for fans of "You Are the Best!"
 
Korean singer  IU  poses in front of the camera filming locations weekend drama "You Are the Best!" (KBS).
 
Korean singer IU has donated a special gift to those who supported her TV series, "You Are the Best!", The film has ended after six months on the air last night.
 
On the evening of Sunday, IU posted a thank you message and a sweet duet with her ​​lover in the movie,  for Jungseok , the thread " You Are the Best! "on the social networking site" DC Inside " .
 
" As Soonshin here  (her role in "You Are the Best!") . A big thanks to everyone in the past six months. Many actors and filmmakers have the opportunity to know each other here, including me , "she said, and confessed that this was the first time she actually left a message in this thread.
 
Then she continued to express her emotions downs. " After thinking pondered how to respond to everyone's support, I do not know much more than writing a song  (laughs) . I want to express my appreciation ... I wrote this song to the room as it can be used in the film, but turned out to be no. Now Soonshin goodbye, I went back to IU here . "
 
A few hours later, IU has informed the fans that date back to the music industry she is coming again with a message as follows: " Guess what I'm doing "on the fan community site Her grave official " Yooaena ".
 
" I'm recording the theme song for her. No doubt I will be recording the theme song aired on the last episode of 'You Are the Best! ' "IU shares; upcoming singer comeback in Korea and Japan next month, though in Korea dates back could have been postponed until October.



No comments:

Post a Comment