Monday 26 August 2013

[News] IU thanks fans with special single

IU

[News] IU thanks fans with special single

IU has given a special gift to the fans who have supported her KBS 2TV drama series ‘Lee Soon Shin, You Are the Best!’, which ended its six-month run on August 25.

The idol expressed her gratitude to her fans through a message posted on online fan page for the drama. She wrote, “It’s Soon-shin. Thank you so much for the past six months. There were lots of staffs and actors on the set that got a lot of healing here, including me.”

IU continued, “I was wondering how I could repay you guys and since I can’t really do a lot of things I decided to write a song. I wrote this song long time ago to possibly be used in the drama but it wasn’t. I recorded it with Jo Jung Suk oppa to show you guys our gratitude.”

She concluded, “Anyways, everyone!! Thank you. I came here because I wanted to say that
I was so thankful. I’m still thankful too. Be happy”, and uploaded a special single online.

Check out the single below:

[embedded content]



No comments:

Post a Comment