Monday 26 August 2013

[News] IU, Coming Back As a Singer "Recorded Title Song On The Last Day of 'Lee Soon Shin'"

iu, kbs 2tv, lee soon shin
[News] IU, Coming Back As a Singer "Recorded Title Song On The Last Day of 'Lee Soon Shin'"

Singer and actress IU revealed that she is coming back as a singer as KBS 2TV drama "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin" ended.

Today, IU posted on her fan cafe's bulletin board, "Guess what I'm doing?"

She said, "Recording the title song. I never knew I would be recording on the last day of 'Lee Soon Shin'! Concidentally, on the day I am no longer Lee Soon Shin, I became IU again."

After the drama was over, IU even posted up a duet song with her partner actor Jo Jung Suk on the drama's website.

She continued, "We titled the song 'Pretty song' for now because Lee Soon Shin grew up always being called ugly. Well I want to thank Jo Jung Suk who was so willing to record for free for me and thank you everyone for listening."

She said, "Wow it's really over. Wow wow. It's really over. It was full 6 months. It's September now. In September, IU's new album is coming out. We announced it in March but it's been pushed back for so long.

 And who knows? Maybe it'll come out in October instead. But I want it to come out in September. I recorded 10 lines for the past 6 hours. I'm going back to record. Bye. I'll come back alive."

Photo Credit: Mydaily



No comments:

Post a Comment