Friday 27 September 2013

Teresa Giudice And Her Husband Tearfully Speak Out About The 39 Fraud Charges

rhonj wenn20576116

The Housewife has spoken.

Teresa Giudice and her husband Joe have finally broken their silence when they talked to Andy Cohen about their outstanding 39 fraud charges and what could possibly happen if they were found guilty for all of them.

The couple gave an emotional interview to Andy on his show Watch What Happens Live. The Bravo host asked the couple about their thoughts on the situation and possibly facing jail time.

To that the matriarch tearfully replied:

“I can't fall apart Andy, I mean my daughters — they mean the world to me. You go through things in life, I don't know why, I mean I'm asking, 'Why is this happening to me?' Maybe its something my daughters could learn from.”

Hopefully their daughters learn to pay their taxes when they get older!

Not only are they facing possible jail time, but Joe is at risk for being deported from the county!

Yikes! The Giudices were indicted for allegedly committing bankruptcy fraud, tax evasion and more.

Ch-ch-check out the tearful interview (below)!

[Image via TNYF/WENN.]

Tags: icky icky poo, joe giudice, legal drama, legal matters, real housewives, real housewives of new jersey, reality tv, television, teresa giudice



No comments:

Post a Comment