Wednesday 25 September 2013

[News] Person Responsible for Spreading Rumors about IU's Marriage and Pregnancy Has Been Arrested

Person Responsible for Spreading Rumors about IU's Marriage and Pregnancy Has Been Arrested
[News] Person Responsible for Spreading Rumors about IU's Marriage and Pregnancy Has Been Arrested

In past May, IU was hit hard with rumors of marriage and pregnancy through Chirashi. IU even addressed the rumors on one variety program, saying, “On the day I heard those rumors about my marriage and pregnancy, I was supposed to attend a movie premiere for Lee Hyun Woo. 

Because of the rumors, my agency stopped me from going to the screening, and I became so mad that I couldn’t go watch the movie because of these rumors. I told my agency that I won’t go to the screening, but they must find the person who spread them first.”

The person who first spread false rumors about IU from marriage to pregnancy has been caught.

On September 23, Loen Entertainment’s music PD, Cho Young Chul, tweeted at 10:43 AM announcing the news.
He wrote, “Hidden as a chirashi (anonymous groups of gossipers), the person, who first spread false rumors about IU’s marriage, has been arrested by prosecutors and confessed of his crimes.”

“The person is also being investigated for malicious comments,” said Cho Young Chul. “If there are any other people who are defaming our artists, we will be taking strong actions against it.”
Attending to her request, LOEN Entertainment showed firm determination to take action, and after four months, the person was caught.



No comments:

Post a Comment