Tuesday 24 September 2013

Kim Kardashian Is Totally To Blame For Kanye West's Genius!

kimye

Thank goodness for Kim Kardashian!

According to Kanye West, if it wasn't for his lady love and new baby mama, he wouldn't be the "number 1 rock star" he is today!

During his uber candid sit down with BBC Radio 1, Kanye explained:

"She gave me everything, she gave me family, she gave me a support system. She was in a powerful enough situation where she could love me without asking me for money, which is really hard for me to find.”

Support without the pressure of supplying the dolla bills?! Sounds like true love to us!

No wonder they've been hanging with Oprah! LOLz!

Our question is, if Kimmy has the ultimate power over Yeezus, than what does that make her??!

Tags: baby mama, bbc radio 1, gifs, kanye west, kim kardashian, love line, oprah, rock star



No comments:

Post a Comment