Thursday 15 August 2013

‘X Unnie’ Lee Hyori, “Lee Sang Soon Is Preparing For the Wedding, I’m Preparing My Heart”

lee hyori, x unnie lee hyori x unnie preparing her heart for wedding Singer Lee Hyori revealed that she is preparing her heart for her wedding

lee hyori, x unnie

lee hyori x unnie preparing her heart for wedding

Singer Lee Hyori revealed that she is preparing her heart for her wedding.

In cable channel OnStyle “Lee Hyori’s X Unnie” aired last night, Lee Hyori invited her stylist and designer to her house.

On this day, her stylist Han Hye Yeon said, “I come if you tell me to come and I go if you tell me to go but isn’t this too much? If I tell you that I’m not coming, then you tell me you’ll never see me ever again.”

Lee Hyori then explained why she called them, “I’m helping out our agency’s group Spica as their X unnie.” At this, YoniP said, “You have to prepare for your wedding now,” but Lee Hyori said, “Sang Soon is doing the wedding preparations. I’m just going to prepare my heart for it.”

Photo Credit: Lee Hyori’s X Unnie

Girls’ Generation to bring world tour to Singapore
Girls’ Generation has added Singapore to their solo world tour itinerary.Concert organiser Running Into the Sun announced on August 15th that Girls’ Generation will be back in Singapore on this October with their ‘2013 Girls’ Generation’s World Tour – Girls & Peace’. The group will perform at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on October 12th at 6PM (local time).Girls’ Generation kicked off their ‘2013 Girls’ Generation’s World Tour – Girls & Peace’ in Seoul last June before heading to Taipei, Taiwan in July...
ZE:A’s Kwanghee didn’t know Lee Jong Suk would be so popular
ZE:A’s Kwanghee recently made a few comments about his friend and actor Lee Jong Suk.He appeared on the SBS Power FM ‘Cultwo Show’ on August 14 and showed off his close friendship with popular actor Lee Jong Suk from ‘I Hear Your Voice’.Kwanghee commented, “I didn’t know Lee Jong Suk would become this popular. I call him sometimes and check that we’re still friends.” He also added, “I didn’t know SHINee’s Minho and CNBlue’s Jung Yonghwa would turn out this big either...
[130815] 2NE1 wins on ‘M! Countdown ’ + Other Performances
Mnet’s “M! Countdown” is back this week full of amazing performances! The August 15th episode marks actor Kim Woo Bin’s debut as the new regular host. Tonight’s show also features the anticipated comeback performances of ZE:A, B.A.P, TASTY and rapper San E. Other performers tonight also included 2NE1, Crayon Pop, Lim Jeong Hee, M.I.B, Say Yes, 5dolls, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Greem, Stellar, 24k, VIXX, Big Star and Lush. And for the highlight of the show, 2NE1 won on this week’s chart against Crayon Pop with their latest single, “Do You Love Me”! Congratulations 2NE1!Tonight’s Performances: LushBig StarSan E (Comeback Stage)VIXX24KStellarKim GreemKim Hyun Joong5dollsSay YesM...
Tags : GaIn, Lee Hyoricelebrities with bow legs, roy kim superstar k, watch two wives korean drama, what does gangnum style mean, strong heart yg family arabic sub, super junior kangin scandal, snsd power flower, kim tae hee and song seung hun dating, b2st midnight sun, Park min young latest news 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment