Monday 5 August 2013

RHONJ's Teresa Giudice's Problems Are "Too Big" For Comments From Caroline Manzo!

teresa giudice carolina manzo not talking fraud charges

The Real Housewives of New Jersey always have something to say!

But now that Teresa Giudice is facing 39 counts of fraud and tax evasion, it seems things have gotten to a place where it is no longer just fun and games. And even though Bethenny Frankel isn't lending any sympathy, some others are a little less, um, harsh.

While chatting with Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live, Caroline Manzo opened up about the proper way to make meatballs what's on her mind as Tre and Joe Giudice face over 50 years in prison.

She said:

"[It's] unexpected. This is a big deal and I think for us, the housewives, we always comment on trivial things and I think, for me, the Manzo family, our position is going to be just stay quiet because it is just too big and too serious for the peanut gallery."

Even though she might not be talking about this dramz, it seems she did reach out to Teresa despite their rocky past. She added:

"I texted her the day of the indictments. I did. I just sent a message that I’ll keep to myself. And she did respond back–and I’m going to keep that to myself as well. I’m just going to leave it at that."

We can't imagine what the exchange might have been, but we love seeing our Housewives stick together.

Plus, if something DOES happen where Tre and Joe need to "go away" from their baby girls, maybe Caroline can pitch in to raise them??

We know we wouldn't mind having her as a mom!

[Image via Derrick Salters/C.Smith/WENN.]

Tags: andy cohen, bethenny frankel, caroline manzo, fraud, legal matters, new jersey, prison, real housewives, real housewives of new jersey, tax evasion, teresa giudice, watch what happens live



No comments:

Post a Comment