Thursday 1 August 2013

Matt Damon Thinks Ryan Gosling Needing A Break Is Ridiculous!

matt damon ryan gosling acting break

Matt Damon don't need no time off!

During a recent interview, the Elysium star was asked if he ever felt like he needed to take a break like Ryan Gosling.

The hard-working actor balked at the notion of an acting vacation. He said:

"Look, I mean most people get two weeks off a year. So, there are very few actors who are working that consistently. So, even if I have three movies coming out, people say, 'Wow, you don't stop working.' Well, I actually do. And I never felt like I needed to take a year and just 'clear my head.' Like it was all 'just too much.'"

Wow, still so down to earth! We just love a movie star that remembers what it was like to be a working stiff!

But at the same time, a RyGos has to do what a RyGos has to do. We just don't know! They're both so hot compelling in their arguments.

[Image via Kyle Blair/C. Smith/WENN.]

Tags: acting break, film flickers, matt damon, ryan gosling, vacation



No comments:

Post a Comment