Friday 16 August 2013

Katy Perry's Purrfection Got John Mayer To Stop Running From Love Despite His Desire To Be Alone!

john mayer katy perry running from love given up

We KNEW these two were the real deal!

Sure, John Mayer might have split up with Katy Perry during the early days of their romance, but fixing that little fracture has made them stronger than ever!

And it seems it wasn't Katy having to beg John to jump back into her bed. In fact, it sounds like it was John begging to be back in her good graces after their split.

With the release of their duet, Who You Love, John has opened up to Billboard magazine in a BIG way about how meaningful the lyrics are to both of them. He explained:

"I started singing 'And my girl, she ain't the one I saw coming/ Sometimes I don't know which way to go/ And I tried to run before, but I'm not running anymore.' In 2013, modern-day times that's sweet. Because there's so many other things to occupy your time that you can do for yourself. That to say, I tried to be alone and I can't. This is sort of our generation."

Awww! We're sure Katy gushed over the words when she first heard them…and maybe she smacked him over the head for thinking he could live without her!

We kid, we kid!

But we do love that it seems like he's finally going to be the standup man Katy deserves. He added that the song can be described as:

"I love you based on the fact that I've tried to run and I'm not running and I give up."

And it seems he loves Katy soooo much he also let her write the lyrics to her part in the duet! Srsly, he revealed he wanted this to be a chance for her to write her own response to his lyrics.

Giving up control of your work? Now THAT'S love!

[Image via DISCIULLO/BauerGriffinOnline.]

Tags: billboard, dating, duet, john mayer, katy perry, love, love line, lyrics, music minute, relationship, romance, song, who you love



No comments:

Post a Comment