Wednesday 21 August 2013

John Mayer Is A New Man, Imagines Growing Old With Katy Perry!

katy perry john mayer disciullo

Heeeeere's Johnny…2.0? It would seem that way!

In a recent interview, John Mayer made it clear that he has a new outlook, a new attitude, and a new lease on life, after being sidelined for months last year with a throat injury.

John talked about how tough it was recovering, and how he's actively trying to prevent it from ever happening again. Here's what he said:

"I don't drink really anymore. I warm up before I sing. I warm down. I do whatever I can. I don't want to lose that part of my life again."

Mmm, John Mayer warming up and down…Wow, is it getting warm in here?

On his and Katy Perry's hot, steamy session…in the recording studio for his recent album Paradise Valley, John had this to say:

"I remember handing a camera off to one of the guys in the studio, like, 'We need a picture of us at the board so when we get old and gray there's a picture of us looking cool making music in L.A.'"

Whoa, does this mean that John will say what he needs to say and potentially pop the question to his pop star gurlfriend?

Dear John, if she's Who You Love, go for it! Signed Us! P.S. We bet she'd roar "yes."

Meanwhile, John finally commented on the lessons he's learned about the many years of being in the spotlight for dating every person ever quite a laundry list of female celebrities!

"Maybe all the crazy years, the noisy kind of years were just to get to a place where I could have tenure and put a record out."

John proves that the accessory that matches the best with a cool scarf or necklace is personal enlightenment! We're happy for you, John!

[Image via DISCIULLO/Instagram.]

Tags: changed, dating, interview, john mayer, john mayer photo, katy perry, man, music minute, new, throat injury



No comments:

Post a Comment