Tuesday 13 August 2013

Big Bang singer thought of quitting

Singer Seung Ri of the boy group Big Bang confessed on his Facebook page yesterday that he once lost his will to pursue his career in music"I had lost the courage for music", wrote Seung Ri, just one week prior to his second mini-album release on Aug

Big Bang singer thought of quitting

Singer Seung Ri of the boy group Big Bang confessed on his Facebook page yesterday that he once lost his will to pursue his career in music

“I had lost the courage for music”, wrote Seung Ri, just one week prior to his second mini-album release on Aug. 19.

“I felt like I wanted to have a different career path after being overwhelmed by my teammates, who are much more talented than I AM.”

He said that a conversation a year ago with Yang Hyun-suk, chief producer and founder of YG Entertainment, changed his thinking and returned his focus to music.

“He said that I had just enjoyed myself when I was young, but now I should put all my energy into music”, he recalled.

“I was so embarrassed and my heart started racing”, he said, adding how he has been able to make better music since that moment.

On the coming album, “Let’s Talk about Love”, Seung Ri helped to write the music and the lyrics for all the songs.

“I will try to fix all the mistakes I have made until now, for the staff who are helping me, for my team, for my fans, and for myself”, he said.

By Lee Sun-min

K-pop Groups Take Top Spot on Japanese Online Music Chart Oricon, 'CNBLUE-Big Bang Daesung'
CNBLUE, Big Bang, Daesung, Super Junior, 2PM, Junho, T-ARA, K-pop Groups Take Top Spot on Japanese Online Music Chart Oricon… CNBLUE, Big Bang’s Daesung, etc. K-pop Groups Take Top Spot on Japanese Online Music Chart Oricon… CNBLUE, Big Bang’s Daesung, etc. K-pop Groups Take Top Spot on Japanese Online Music Chart Oricon… CNBLUE, Big Bang’s Daesung, etc. K-pop Groups Take Top Spot on Japanese Online Music Chart Oricon… CNBLUE, Big Bang’s Daesung, etc. K-pop groups have become so popular that, even in Japan, they their latest singles and album are at the top of Japanese Oricon Charts...
Big Bang Seungri’s Heartfelt Confessions about Almost Giving Up
Big Bang, Seungri Big Bang Seungri’s Heartfelt Confessions about Almost Giving Up Big Bang's Seungri openly talks about his difficulties and how he even thought about giving up music. On August 12 Seungri wrote a post on his Facebook page about the hardships of a long-time singer's life. Seungri said, 'I lost all courage for music. I was so overwhelmed by the talent of the other members that I thought about abandoning music and going down a different road.' He continued, 'One year ago when I finished my acting work in Japan and returned to Korea, YG's head Yang Hyun Suk proposed a meeting...
Big Bang Taeyang Collaborates with Popular Japanese Group M-Flo at ‘A-Nation’
Big Bang, Taeyang, M-Flo Big Bang’s Taeyang Collaborates with Popular Japanese Group M-Flo at ‘A-Nation’ Big Bang's Taeyang performed with M-Flo at the biggest annual summer live tour in Japan called 'A-Nation.' On August 11, Taeyang participated in 'A-Nation' that was held at Japan's Yoyogi National Gymnasium, and performed his solo hit hongs 'Superstar,' 'Breakdown,' 'Look at Me - Wedding Dress,' and 'I Need a Girl.' Following Daesung's appearance last week, Taeyang appeared solo at 'A-Nation,' and announced, 'Although last year I performed at A-Nation with Big Bang, today it is just me...
Tags : Big Bang, Fans, mini-album, Seung Ri top big bang plastic surgery top big bang youme korean singer big bang top big bang 2013 top big bang girlfriend big bang 2012 big bang plastic surgery bang ye dam profile looks like korean singer iu


No comments:

Post a Comment