Tuesday 13 August 2013

A-PINK Jung Eunji Sleepwalks? I Sleepwalked Since I Was Little”

a-pink, jung eunji, kbs2, hello a-pink jung eunji sleepwalk Group A-PINK's member Jung Eunji revealed that she sleepwalks. In KBS2 "Hello" aired this week, Jung Eunji said, "I sleepwalked since I was little

a-pink, jung eunji, kbs2, hello

A-PINK Jung Eunji Sleepwalks? I Sleepwalked Since I Was Little a-pink jung eunji sleepwalk

Group A-PINK’s member Jung Eunji revealed that she sleepwalks.

In KBS2 “Hello” aired this week, Jung Eunji said, “I sleepwalked since I was little.”

She continued, “I fell asleep in my room but when I woke up, I was in the patio.”

B1A4′s Sandeul that also came out as a guest said, “I only sleep well if someone with long hair is sleeping next to me. I have a weird habit of twisting hair while sleeping.”

Internet users who saw this commented, “Does that mean she still sleepwalks?,” “I didn’t know she sleepwalks,” etc.

Photo Credit: KBS2

Lee Jung Hyun Profile
Full name: Lee Jung Hyun (이정현)Birthday: February 7, 1980Birth place: Daegu, South KoreaHeight: 163cmWeight: 43kgStar sign: AquariusBlood type: OFamily: Four sistersProfession: Actress, singer, modelDebut year: 1996Lee Jung Hyun is widely known as "The Techno Queen" as she introduced Techno music genre to Korea and throughout Asia. Lee Jung Hyun is also known as "The Queen of Transformation" due to her unique new look for each and every song. In Korea, she was voted "The Best Performer" with her colorful and charismatic stage presence...
Lee Min Jung’s Luxurious Wedding Dress Cost HOW MUCH?!
Lee Min Jung, Lee Byung Hun, MBC, Feel Good Day Lee Min Jung’s Luxurious Wedding Dress Cost HOW MUCH?! Lee Min Jung wore the same brand name as Jessica Alba and Anne Hathaway... and spent a pretty penny on it. MBC 'Feel Good Day' revealed the secrets of Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung's wedding on its August 12 episode. Lee Min Jung tied the knot with world-renown actor Lee Byung Hun on August 10 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul, and wore a total of three wedding dresses. Lee Min Jung wore a different dress for the press conference preceding the wedding, parts one and two of the wedding, and the official ceremony, totaling three dresses...
Lee Byung Hun & Lee Min Jung – Finally on Their Honeymoon in Maldives
Lee Byung Hun, Lee Min Jung Lee Byung Hun & Lee Min Jung – Finally on Their Honeymoon in Maldives Lee Byung Hun & Lee Min Jung – Finally on Their Honeymoon in Maldives On August 12 newlyweds Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung went on their honeymoon to Maldives. On August 12 Lee Min Jung's agency MS Team Entertainment said, 'Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun are leaving tonight for their honeymoon in Maldives. They will spend about ten days there, and when they come back they will be returning to their work...
Tags : B1A4, KBS jung yong hwa plastic surgery jung il woo plastic surgery jung yong hwa girlfriend jung so min boyfriend jung so min plastic surgery jung so min and kim hyun joong dating Kim Yoo Jung sungha jung kim hyun joong and jung so min dating jung so min and kim hyun joong dating in real life


No comments:

Post a Comment