Friday 21 June 2013

Leeteuk Announces Promotion In Army Rank

leeteuk

Congratulations!

Super Junior‘s leader, Leeteuk, currently serving his mandatory military service, took some time out of his busy schedule to attend a military award ceremony in Seoul. Dressed in his military uniform, Leeteuk stood at the podium to speak. During his interviews, Leeteuk mentioned a promotion he will be receiving shortly, as well as his excitement to return as an active member of Super Junior.

I am diligently and faithfully serving my military duties as a citizen of this country. I have been well recently. In just a few months, I will move up the ranks. Of course, I am always looking forward to next year … It gets pretty lonely here. But I need to keep my head up and do my best in everything in times like this. I will be back as Super Junior’s leader better than before when I complete my service next year.

As an ELF, I can proudly and honestly say that we cannot wait for his, as well as Heechul and Yesung‘s, return to Super Junior. Continue to do well and make ELFS proud, special leader!

SOURCE: ohkpop



No comments:

Post a Comment